My Shots from Sheffield

davidstorm
Posted 20/02/2016 - 23:09 Link
You might have seen a few images on the Forum from a meet we held in Sheffield 2 weeks ago, when we did a 'One Lens Challenge'. Here are my offerings from the day, all with the K-3 and DA50 F1.8.

New From Old. A blend of 3 images - one single exposure and a 2 image multi-exposure
Comment Image


A More Senior Citizen
Comment Image


Disturbing Graffiti
Comment Image


Decay and Decadence
Comment Image


Duty Cars Only
Comment Image


Kids and Bicycles (fellow Pentaxians in the blurred background)
Comment Image


Oriental in the Canal Basin
Comment Image


Some Faces
Comment Image


Still Within Motion
Comment Image


A Shadowy Figure (turn upside down if you can't work it out)
Comment Image


Thanks for looking!

Cheers
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
fatspider
Posted 20/02/2016 - 23:12 Link
Would that be Barry and Neil in the 6th shot? I'd recognise those shady characters anywhere
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
davidstorm
Posted 20/02/2016 - 23:16 Link
fatspider wrote:
Would that be Barry and Neil in the 6th shot? I'd recognise those shady characters anywhere
It's definitely Neil (gtis) and Andrew Allport (AndrewA), I think the other reprobate is George Carman (carmagw).

Cheers
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
fatspider
Posted 20/02/2016 - 23:25 Link
I knew that was Gtis riding shotgun

It's also one of my favorites from the set, although personally I'd have cropped out that other lampost.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
gtis
Posted 21/02/2016 - 00:35 Link
fatspider wrote:
Would that be Barry and Neil in the 6th shot? I'd recognise those shady characters anywhere
Thanks Alan
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200
AndrewA
Posted 21/02/2016 - 09:26 Link
Nice set David.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
carmagw
Posted 21/02/2016 - 10:19 Link
Nice set David, interesting to see other peoples perspectives with a slightly different focal length.

Regards

George
pgweber
Posted 21/02/2016 - 11:09 Link
That's an interesting multiple exposure in '1' and excellent observation to pick out the subject matter in "Decadence" and "Oriental".
Peter

Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Posted 21/02/2016 - 11:56 Link
Very nice set David... Really like the first four in particular... Nice juxtaposition with "decay and decadence", and the multi-exposure works really well...

Best

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo