My new website has launched..
Posted 30/04/2008 - 15:49
Link
looks good Chris, very nice.
I note the 55-300 is listed as "in stock", does that mean pre-orders are winging their way out?
I note the 55-300 is listed as "in stock", does that mean pre-orders are winging their way out?
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 30/04/2008 - 16:09
Link
Hi Mongoose,
Sorry, no it's not in yet - we are updating as we speak, although they are due very soon...
Chris
Sorry, no it's not in yet - we are updating as we speak, although they are due very soon...
Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 30/04/2008 - 16:14
Link
Quote:
Hi Mongoose,
Sorry, no it's not in yet - we are updating as we speak, although they are due very soon...
Chris
no worries Chris, looking forward to having a play
Hi Mongoose,
Sorry, no it's not in yet - we are updating as we speak, although they are due very soon...
Chris
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 30/04/2008 - 18:01
Link
Looks good Chris and on my slow connection the pages load really quickly which is a real bonus!
Steve
Steve
Posted 30/04/2008 - 18:23
Link
Long overdue I think, the old one looked a bit dated - this one is much better, well done.
Excellent price on the K20D + 16-45 by the way!
Dan
Excellent price on the K20D + 16-45 by the way!
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 30/04/2008 - 18:42
Link
Vastly better.
I always thought that the computer section was particularly poor on the old site
I always thought that the computer section was particularly poor on the old site
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 30/04/2008 - 20:55
Link
Strange... I can only seem to see the old site (with lots of CAPITAL LETTERS).
Posted 30/04/2008 - 22:18
Link
I have to agree with the other members, very nice site, easy to navigate which is what you need on a "shopping site".
Nice to see the prices haven't gone up to pay for the new site
Nice to see the prices haven't gone up to pay for the new site
Posted 01/05/2008 - 08:32
Link
Thanks for the comments everyone - it's really good to get feedback.
I think it was about time the old site was put to rest - that computer section was irritating me...
Stock levels should be correct - if anyone wants to buy a few things, feel free to test!
Chris
I think it was about time the old site was put to rest - that computer section was irritating me...
Stock levels should be correct - if anyone wants to buy a few things, feel free to test!
Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 01/05/2008 - 08:45
Link
Chris,
The site looks great
My only little niggle is that the location of the lenses wasn't too obvious for me... I can see it's alphabetically sorted, but I normally look for the lenses near the bodies
...wish I could buy some stuff
Matt
The site looks great
My only little niggle is that the location of the lenses wasn't too obvious for me... I can see it's alphabetically sorted, but I normally look for the lenses near the bodies
...wish I could buy some stuff
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 01/05/2008 - 09:06
Link
Hi Matt,
Spooky! The location of the lenses is being changed as we speak.
Thanks for your comments!
Chris
Spooky! The location of the lenses is being changed as we speak.
Thanks for your comments!
Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 01/05/2008 - 09:13
Link
Aha.. I can see the new site today. I guess it was just my DNS server still pointing the URL at the old one.
Edit: very nice. I have to stop looking at it now, though - it's making me want to spend a lot of money.
Edit: very nice. I have to stop looking at it now, though - it's making me want to spend a lot of money.
Posted 01/05/2008 - 20:35
Link
Much better than the old site, a very good update. Would be good to have the checkout system updated as well.
By the way, the 18-250 pentax has the picture for the 55-300...
By the way, the 18-250 pentax has the picture for the 55-300...
Posted 01/05/2008 - 22:47
Link
I LIKE!!!!
Mac from Montreal
SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


884 posts
20 years
Watford
As the title suggests our new website has arrived - any existing bookmarks to any other page apart from the homepage will now not work.
I am working on implementing a voucher code for forum users to use to obtain free postage - I will let it be known when this is done. As before all postage is free to forum users to mainland UK - we still process orders manually so just let it be known you are a forum user and give your forum name when placing the order and the postage will be deducted.
As usual, any queries, please ask!
Chris
Follow us on Facebook