Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

My introduction

Posted 23/06/2022 - 21:50 Link
Hello one and all, I have been lurking for some years now and decided to join up.

My photographic experience started properly with my acquisition of a new K-50 and DA 18-135 in 2013 or so and my interested has continued through to a K-1ii and D FA 28-105 and a few other lenses.

I am not specialized at all and shoot most things, when time allows.

I also try and limit my interaction on forums or I would not get out at all so I won't be the most prolific poster on here by any means.

So that me then, I hope to see you around on the forum in not in person.

TTFN
Lubbyman
Posted 23/06/2022 - 22:19 Link
Welcome!

Feel free to be a prolific or unprolific as you like, we all have times when we feel the urge to post regularly and times when we feel the opposite. I've always found the folk on here very helpful and friendly, so feel free to ask and comment on whatever you like. And like you, I lurked for some time before signing up.

Steve
LennyBloke
Posted 23/06/2022 - 22:34 Link
Welcome Kevin - look forward to your interactions, or not, whatever you feel

As Steve says, enjoy the forum and ask, comment or even post photos if you wish.

LennyBloke
cardiffgareth
Posted 23/06/2022 - 23:58 Link
Welcome aboard!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 24/06/2022 - 10:51 Link
Welcome to the forum and I hope you're enjoying that nice kit!
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Mike-P
Posted 24/06/2022 - 12:10 Link
Welcome, it's nice to have an actual person join and not some spambot.

You are an actual person aren't you?
Posted 24/06/2022 - 13:25 Link
Lubbyman wrote:
Welcome!

Feel free to be a prolific or unprolific as you like, we all have times when we feel the urge to post regularly and times when we feel the opposite. I've always found the folk on here very helpful and friendly, so feel free to ask and comment on whatever you like. And like you, I lurked for some time before signing up.

Steve

Thank you Lubbyman, I'm sure I am in good company, and will contribute if I have something to add.

LennyBloke wrote:
Welcome Kevin - look forward to your interactions, or not, whatever you feel

As Steve says, enjoy the forum and ask, comment or even post photos if you wish.

Cheers LennyBloke, and i'm looking forward to the new arrival too

cardiffgareth wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Hi Gareth, and thanks, I have seen much of your photography on here and will be pleased to throw the odd compliment your way.

Jonathan-Mac wrote:
Welcome to the forum and I hope you're enjoying that nice kit!

Hi Jonathan, It is nice kit, and yes I try to make good use of it, when I can.

Mike-P wrote:
Welcome, it's nice to have an actual person join and not some spambot.

You are an actual person aren't you?

Hi Mike, Let me check my bumps a moment.... yes I am real

Thanks again to everyone and I look forward to making a post or three.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.