Hello from Berkshire

JeffG
Posted 30/06/2022 - 13:50 Link
Hello everyone! Glad to be part of the forum - hope to learn more and contribute. I have been around the forum but think it's time I jumped in!
Posted 30/06/2022 - 14:41 Link
Welcome! It's a really friendly site from which I've learned so much. Enjoy.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
LennyBloke
Posted 30/06/2022 - 16:11 Link
Welcome aboard
LennyBloke
Pwynnej
Posted 30/06/2022 - 16:24 Link
Welcome - I actually work in Berkshire but live in Surrey.
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Flan
Posted 30/06/2022 - 16:50 Link
Hello JeffG, once upon a time 1986, i lived in east Chalvey the older part. i loved the common walkways to Eaton college and on to Windsor with my pentax program A and nifty 50
cardiffgareth
Posted 30/06/2022 - 21:07 Link
Welcome!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo