My friend Joan

  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Duplicated thread
Don
Posted 27/10/2011 - 06:17 Link
will be in the uk next april....
She is an alternative model, a nice person. I'll be connecting her to this page, if anybody is interested in getting to know her and or possibly shooting some images while she's there..
Comment Image


so drop a comment here or pm me, and I'll let you guys work out any details or arraingements.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Edited by Don: 27/10/2011 - 06:24
Don
Posted 27/10/2011 - 07:24 Link
She is hoping to do some serious photoshoots... while she's in your area.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Don
Posted 27/10/2011 - 13:38 Link
Comment Image
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
johnriley
Posted 27/10/2011 - 14:32 Link
Please put her in touch as I know a couple of people who like this sort of photography.
Best regards, John
Don
Posted 27/10/2011 - 15:36 Link
Thanx JR.
She is awesome to work with... they will not regret working with her.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Don
Posted 27/10/2011 - 20:14 Link
Mods... why not delete this thread. no point in having two threads on the very same subject.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
johnriley
Posted 27/10/2011 - 23:50 Link
I'll close this one, it would be a shame to remove the photo.
Best regards, John

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo