My first attempt with a 'snoot'
Posted 04/11/2009 - 23:21
Link
Snootchies wrote:
Was great fun to do I must admit.
It is fun isn't it? I didn't use a snoot ( but probably should have ) when I took the photos for last week's comp. but I did have the flash off camera and spent about an hour with different flash positions and exposures etc. I really enjoyed myself doing it, which I never expected.Was great fun to do I must admit.
BTW, the egg for me also
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


169 posts
18 years
Saddleworth UK
I like these so much that I have tried to produce similar images - with zero success.
Can you give some more detail of how you did it ?
link
Samsung GX1S, Nikon D300, Zenith 12XP, Olympus OM10, Holga 120N