MX-1 Belt Loop Case

Gravelrash

Link Posted 08/06/2014 - 16:43
Well I already had the faux leather jobbie for hanging around your neck and looking like my dad in the 70's. I think everyone knows about that because you just search for MX-1 case on Amazon but...

is there a modern design, nylon type case with a belt loop? Yes there is.

Advertised by Argos and Lowepro as a compact camera case, the Newport 30 has reasonable padding, a good zip, advertised as weather resistant AND fits the MX-1 Perfect!

Currently a tenner on Argos but seen some cheeky so and so's trying to get 50 squid for them elsewhere!

It fits flush and I mean if the camera was bigger in any direction it would not fit, but it's not hard to remove or replace and is secure on my belt with it's loop.

There is a zipped pocket on the front designed for a memory card or similar but with the MX-1 in the case you'll be lucky to stash more than an emergency beer token in there.

Just passing on the tip folks. link
Steve

Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?

mcpieman

Link Posted 09/06/2014 - 10:24
Thanks Steve I was looking for a bag with a belt clip for mine, will get one of these ordered.

MattyH

Link Posted 09/06/2014 - 10:26
Just reserved one myself and will pick up this afternoon, Cheers for that, a great find.

percy

Link Posted 08/09/2015 - 13:09
Still available at Argos at the same price. A perfect fit - thanks
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.