MX - when were they made until ?
Posted 12/05/2003 - 10:44
Link
Hi!
Looks like it was 1985 they stopped:
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/M/MX.html
(BTW, check out the main site: http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/ for all things Pentax related.)
Matt
Looks like it was 1985 they stopped:
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/M/MX.html
(BTW, check out the main site: http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/ for all things Pentax related.)
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 12/05/2003 - 20:34
Link
Lucky you to find a new MX . . . . . . Have you bought it? I have had mine since 1980 and its going strong. I keep hoping to make a find like yours..
Posted 12/05/2003 - 20:34
Link
Lucky you to find a new MX . . . . . . Have you bought it? I have had mine since 1980 and its going strong. I keep hoping to make a find like yours..
Posted 22/05/2003 - 13:10
Link
yes I bought the MX - a new black body at £190 - it's a dream to use.
Posted 07/03/2018 - 08:19
Link
£190 in 2003 I guess that for BNIB one pays a premium.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 07/03/2018 - 08:35
Link
When did this site first appear on line? The OP shows as being a member for 48 years! Surely pre-internet?
Too far from a shore.
Posted 07/03/2018 - 10:46
Link
Ffordes listed a black body for 129 recently I think
Posted 07/03/2018 - 19:02
Link
MX = made in 1010 !
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Posted 11/04/2018 - 00:39
Link
K10D wrote:
When did this site first appear on line? The OP shows as being a member for 48 years! Surely pre-internet?
I guess that is what explains him finding a brand new MX!
When did this site first appear on line? The OP shows as being a member for 48 years! Surely pre-internet?
Posted 11/04/2018 - 09:20
Link
It was a spam post that brought this thread back. The spam has been removed, but it did bring the post back to page 1 as a consequence. The OP dates back to 2003 and has long since gone.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2277 posts
24 years