Mousehole here we come

fritzthedog

Link Posted 10/07/2014 - 23:14
So - just gone 11pm - car packed - kids asleep - will be setting off before midnight heading down to Cornwall - hopefully be there by 0800 (ish).

We are staying in Mousehole and as the Sea Salt festival starts tomorrow - need to be there before 9am to get the car parked - otherwise we will have a problem getting within 3 miles of the cottage.

Can't wait - my favorite part of the world and 2 years since last down there

Batteries charged - sensors cleaned (K5 + K5IIs)- 40gb of memory cards clean - lenses selected - nothing bigger than the 70-200 - from experience I do not go longer than that down there - filters packed - remote packed - chargers packed - lens cloth and blower packed - tripod packed.

If I have forgotten anything - please tell me within the next 30 minutes, last time I got down there and discovered I had forgotten the cpl and all of my spare memory cards.

If all goes well - lots of images of Cornwall to share in a week or so.

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

Fishbones

Link Posted 10/07/2014 - 23:24
Hope you have a good time there Carl and a trouble free journey, I will be trying to pop in myself on sunday.

Dariusz

Link Posted 10/07/2014 - 23:36
Wow, very much looking forward to your images of Mousehole area! I myself visit West Cornwall any time I only can.

fritzthedog

Link Posted 10/07/2014 - 23:37
Will look out for you Tony - usually fairly easy to find another member- just stop the other guy with a Pentax

Off we go.

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.