Motorcycle Trials - Image Heavy

bforbes
Posted 06/12/2021 - 11:44 Link
My first visit to such an event and first impression was good. Plenty of action and friendly people. All K-5lls & Sigma 50-150, but next time I think it could be the Pentax 28-105. You could get a lot closer than I expected.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
K10D
Posted 06/12/2021 - 12:56 Link
Good clean shots Barrie. It's a subject matter that surprises most as you say, you can get VERY close. A 28mm or 35mm and in your face works very well.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
psburnley
Posted 06/12/2021 - 15:16 Link
Great shots, conveys movement and balance. Challenging conditions for riders and photographer!
RichardC
Posted 06/12/2021 - 21:17 Link
Thanks for posting these. Brave souls out enjoying the conditions!

I particularity like Nr.5, the colours are superb, especially against the water splash.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo