Morning dew
Posted 28/04/2010 - 21:17
Link
That's a gorgeous shot. How like Bret's! Strange coincidence. Not, I think, over sharpened. Nice lens, though.
Regards,
Andrew
Regards,
Andrew
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 29/04/2010 - 07:00
Link
Very good image. I see no over sharpening artefacts.
Regards
Regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 29/04/2010 - 07:49
Link
Same here - it is marvellous just how small a bead of moisture can get! If you thought it may have been ovesharpend, perhaps you thought some of those beads could have been sharpening artifacts? I cannot see any of the latter.
Posted 29/04/2010 - 10:11
Link
Thanks guys, being partially sighted I don't always see details in shots to good.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2545 posts
17 years
Wakefield
link
Precessed with the Topaz filter in CS3, over-sharpened??