Morning All - Newbie Here
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
16 posts
11 years
Having picked up some old Pentax lenses last year for my Micro 4/3 camera I've decided to take the plunge into the DSLR waters. Not actually bought a camera yet but I've decided to start with something used but classic, such as a K10d or K20d, to learn then hone my skills. I like being outdoors so the robustness of these seem a good match - maybe not?
I'm looking forward to reaping the benefits of your knowledge and experience and hopefully being in a position soon to put something back.
All the best
Neil