More Tulips.

snappychappy
Posted 31/03/2011 - 18:09 Link
The sun came out this morning so before my chores I set up the bunch of Tulips I bought yesterday for two shot's. First a hikey look with bright background and deliberately overexposed.


Comment Image


Then I changed the setup to the bunch being lit from behind by the early morning sun. Between the bunch of flowers and the sun about a foot or so behind I place a 10X8 photo frame. This has a sheet of black paper in, and is great for reflection's.


Comment Image
Northgrain
Posted 31/03/2011 - 19:31 Link
Really like #2... and fascinated by how you achieved it. Clever! Many thanks for explanation.
snappychappy
Posted 31/03/2011 - 19:40 Link
Northgrain wrote:
Really like #2... and fascinated by how you achieved it. Clever! Many thanks for explanation.
Thank's. I have two of the cheap clip photo frames, one holds a matt black sheet of paper and the other a white sheet. You can get some great result's with them as backgrounds.
Galoot
Posted 31/03/2011 - 20:48 Link
I like them both, but the first one stands out a bit more for me.

Another version of the first one, with the white background replaced by black and then both mounted on a wall together would look stunning, I suspect

I may not be right, but I could be wrong
brightstone
Posted 31/03/2011 - 22:26 Link
No 1 to me as well
Pentax K-5: Pentax Da 12-24mm + DA17-70mm+ DA*50-135mm + DA55-300mm + FA 28mm + FA35mm + FA77mmltd
in search for Pentax MF optics

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo