Monthly Competition #3 Opposites

JudithAnn
Posted 02/10/2011 - 14:22 Link
Northgrain wrote:
Congrats Dr O - really inspired stuff.

And thanks JudithAnn for the constructive judging of a really excellent theme. I knew the leaves photo didn't cut the mustard, but ran out of time and really wanted to support the comp anyway. Just a shame there weren't a few more entries.
And a big thank you for your support in the comp...it really did make my day.

JA
marklj
Posted 03/10/2011 - 12:22 Link
It was a very good subject and I apologise for not getting my entry in. I was all sorted with subject matter and had a day planned to complete it but got extremely busy and was left with no time.
JudithAnn
Posted 03/10/2011 - 13:06 Link
Always next month Mark...if the Doc decides to run another one.
DrOrloff
Posted 03/10/2011 - 13:38 Link
OK, you've sweet talked me.
JudithAnn
Posted 03/10/2011 - 22:39 Link
SWEET!!!!

JA

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo