Misty Starts

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 09/10/2019 - 17:22
Thanks both...

Yes, spent quite a while both composing the pics and processing them trying to be specific about mood... ended up aiming for something as stripped back as possible...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

Sry

Link Posted 13/10/2019 - 17:53
I'll join in the praise to say how much I enjoy these coastly outings of yours, Bill, which I feel as being variations on (a) theme(s). The very misty 5 & 6 pull me in in a strong way - I can hear the silence from the world (well, from that which we find ourselves in most of the time), and the music from within that (mental) space... there are times and places which put us in such a state of mental solitude that we can feel the power of presences usually unnoticed... 8 is a minimalist remider that yes, we do still live in that material world down in the left-hand corner. And 1 is an interesting entrance into this silent world, as the figures in the sand seem to indicate some past presence of living creatures (humans?).

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 21/10/2019 - 11:17
Thanks Serge...

Sry wrote:
there are times and places which put us in such a state of mental solitude that we can feel the power of presences usually unnoticed...

Yes, there's definitely a tangible heightening of the senses in times/places like these... no ambient human noise, just the natural world doing its thing... properly hanging out with Mother Nature, and trying to get to grips with the wonder of it all...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.