Miranda 24mm f2.8 mc macro
Posted 29/04/2016 - 18:41
Link
A quick peek at the items on the PentaxForums lens review database suggests that the Sigma zoom is likely to be the most useful nowadays ... The others don't sound worth bothering with, unless you've got nothing to cover the focal lengths.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 29/04/2016 - 19:44
Link
The sigma unfortunately had a problem with the auto focus ,it made a whirring noise but didn't focus ,like it wasn't in gear kinda thing .
Thanks
Sean
Sean
Posted 30/04/2016 - 00:00
Link
I too found an AF lens with a funny whirring noise and no focussing. Turns out, because I do so much manual work, I hadn't switched it to 'auto' ....Duh !
Posted 30/04/2016 - 09:56
Link
A 24mm for 18 quid? I'd have gone for that, not sure about the others.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 03/05/2016 - 12:10
Link
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
A 24mm for 18 quid? I'd have gone for that, not sure about the others.
+1A 24mm for 18 quid? I'd have gone for that, not sure about the others.
I've no shortage of lenses covering the 70-210 range so I'd not even have given them a second look, but I know a Pentax user in the market for a cheapish macro.
My Miranda 24mm/2.8 works adequately (and was only £5) though it has a Ricoh pin, it's smooth enough not to cause issues,
Mike
.
Pentax:K5ii, K7, K100D, DA18-55, DA10-17, DA55-300, DA50-200, F100-300, F50, DA35 AL, 4* M50, 2* M135, Helicoid extension, Tak 300 f4 (& 6 film bodies)
3rd Party: Bigmos (Sigma 150-500mm OS HSM),2* 28mm, 100mm macro, 28-200 zoom, 35-80 zoom, 80-200 zoom, 80-210 zoom, 300mm M42, 600 mirror, 1000-4000 scope, 50mm M42, enlarger lenses, Sony & micro 4/3 cameras with various PK mounts, Zenit E...
Far to many tele-converters, adapters, project parts & extension tubes etc.
.[size=11:].Flickr• WPF• Panoramio
.
Pentax:K5ii, K7, K100D, DA18-55, DA10-17, DA55-300, DA50-200, F100-300, F50, DA35 AL, 4* M50, 2* M135, Helicoid extension, Tak 300 f4 (& 6 film bodies)
3rd Party: Bigmos (Sigma 150-500mm OS HSM),2* 28mm, 100mm macro, 28-200 zoom, 35-80 zoom, 80-200 zoom, 80-210 zoom, 300mm M42, 600 mirror, 1000-4000 scope, 50mm M42, enlarger lenses, Sony & micro 4/3 cameras with various PK mounts, Zenit E...
Far to many tele-converters, adapters, project parts & extension tubes etc.
.[size=11:].Flickr• WPF• Panoramio
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


397 posts
19 years
Auldearn..Nairn,
Bonnie Scotland
They had a sigma af 70-210 af (push pull zoom ) f4 -5.6 . £12
Chinon 80-200 f4 I think it was .£12
Miranda 24mm f2.8 mc macro £ 18.
All in fantastic condition with spotless optics .
Question. ...
Which would you have gone for .?
Sean
Sean