Message for Roscoe

vic cross

Link Posted 17/01/2009 - 16:08
Hi Roscoe I've sent a PM but it doesn't seem to be in my sent tray only in my out tray, have you got it? CHEERS Vic.
Sorry to everyone else for using this area but I need to know if I've done something wrong and need to send my message again.
CHEERS again Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

johnriley

Link Posted 17/01/2009 - 16:33
The message will move to the sent folder when it has been read.
Best regards, John

George Lazarette

Link Posted 18/01/2009 - 00:10
johnriley wrote:
The message will move to the sent folder when it has been read.

It would avoid confusion if the Outbox was renamed "Unread".

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.

vic cross

Link Posted 18/01/2009 - 10:19
Thanks to John & George. PM has been read and answered. CHEERS Vic.

Now can either or both of you tell me how to upload some photos. I don't have any on FLKER or that other one you sometimes mention? but I do have a google picasa uploaded site where I can upload some photos to and then transfer them if that is possible?. Or any other way that you know of that is easy/simple. WITH VERY EASY/SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS for an easy/simple guy.

Roscoe wanted to see some motor bike photos and I don't know how to do it. CHEERS AGAIN Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

johnriley

Link Posted 18/01/2009 - 10:22
If you go to the Your Photos forum the top message is "How to post photos" - please read that first and then ask if anything is unclear.

We.ll look forward to seeing some images soon!
Best regards, John

Pothers

Link Posted 18/01/2009 - 11:22
You can also upload to the Gallery straight from your PC/Mac. But don't forget to resize them if needed.
Steve
K20D, DA16-45mm f4, M 50mm f1.7, M 28mm f3.5 & Tamron 70-300
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pothers/

vic cross

Link Posted 19/01/2009 - 18:34
Steve. I know how to resize but can you (in words of one sylable) tell me how to upload them direct from my PC to the members photo forum PLEASE. CHEERS Vic.

Pothers

Link Posted 19/01/2009 - 18:45
Right, Im not the best at giving directions so here goes,
From the Gallery, near the top Click where it says "upload photo".
Then you just click on the "Browse" button and locate the photo you want to upload.
Fill in any of the details you want in section 2 and hit the "Upload photo" button in section 3. Easy
Hope thats explained ok.
Steve

vic cross

Link Posted 19/01/2009 - 18:54
Thanks Steve I'll give that a try soon. CHEERS Vic.

vic cross

Link Posted 19/01/2009 - 19:33
Sorry Steve but I just realised you gave me instructions for the gallery when what I need is for the YOUR PHOTOS FORUM.

vic cross

Link Posted 19/01/2009 - 19:41
John you say ask if any thing is unclear. All this URL's etc. is double dutch to me. Once I learn there'll be no stopping me but what I need are very simple instructions step by step. Come on John I'm sure you can do it . Just imagine I'm about 7 instead of 70. It's easy if you try just like John Lennon said, and I'm sure it will be easy for me once I get the hang of it. CHEERS Vic.

Pothers

Link Posted 19/01/2009 - 20:46
Vic, to add a photo to a thread is easy if you can find the photos URL. I dont use Picasa but the url should be similar to this http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/3206292646_2d3418e74a_o.jpg
and end in .jpg.
Once you have that then click on the "Image" button and paste the url between the 2 bracketed img.
Steve
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.