Macro from a few metres away

asbo

Link Posted 13/02/2020 - 10:38
As the proud new owner of a Vivitar 120-600mm/5.6-8 (thanks @doubled!), and an avid Q fan, I thought I'd share one of the amusing things this combo can do.
Here is some moss, growing on the extension roof, taken through an upstairs window from several metres away on the Pentax Q10.

HarisF1

Link Posted 13/02/2020 - 12:09
Great example of what the Q can do!

I think your next step should be to add a TC to the combination, just to see what would happen.

In fact, I think I should do that myself with the DA300, 1.7x TC and Q-S1. Might be fun, although longer distances can be a bit difficult to image due to shifts in the air/density changes.

Sry

Link Posted 14/02/2020 - 22:43
Looks like there is much fun to be had with that combo. Interesting indeed.

derek897

Link Posted 19/02/2020 - 08:57
Sweet, the q is also a good option for moon shots especially with that monster lens you have, would love to see what that produces
I know what i like, If not always why.

Joanneriffith

Link Posted 28/02/2020 - 06:24
Macro from a few meters away and that could happen when I my owner is here with me. My owner is really a nice guy who promotes me essay writers all the time and also helps me in doing work which is different, if they are good for me I must try and if these are not good then I also try to take a review of them.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.