M 42 Database - Nigel Utting
Posted 10/11/2005 - 12:22
Link
Hi Mac,
Last time I spoke to him was about 5 months ago. Ho does tend to be rather busy and can be lax in his replies.
Regrds
Kim
Last time I spoke to him was about 5 months ago. Ho does tend to be rather busy and can be lax in his replies.
Regrds
Kim
Posted 11/11/2005 - 00:52
Link
I've just heard from Nigel.
You were correct Kim - he's very busy and has been out of touch for 3 months. He was kind enough to assure me that my entries await a database update if he gets time.
Cheers
You were correct Kim - he's very busy and has been out of touch for 3 months. He was kind enough to assure me that my entries await a database update if he gets time.
Cheers
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2277 posts
24 years
I've sent a few notes through his database site but am getting no reply at all.
Thanks