Lunch anyone
Posted 12/08/2009 - 22:52
Link
mmmmmmmm...lemon and black pepper......... a glass of chilled white
I can taste them.
I can taste them.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 12/08/2009 - 23:20
Link
This is a great shot, Dave. I like this very much.
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
Posted 13/08/2009 - 01:37
Link
The shot is great .....but the subject is gross!
Posted 13/08/2009 - 05:55
Link
Gross, but tasty!
Brings back memories of this type of food in Spain, with a lot more than a glass of local wine.
Good evocative image.
Brings back memories of this type of food in Spain, with a lot more than a glass of local wine.
Good evocative image.
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 13/08/2009 - 11:55
Link
darlene wrote:
The shot is great .....but the subject is gross!
What a strange thing to say. To me it looks absolutely lovely. Are you not fond of fish?The shot is great .....but the subject is gross!
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 13/08/2009 - 12:13
Link
darlene wrote:
The shot is great .....but the subject is gross!
Darlene, if you find that gross then better avoid holidays in Portugal or Spain , unless you just decide not to venture out and about particularly on those bars in Portugal which is locally known as "tascas". But you would be missing some of the most wonderfully grilled sardines I can assure you
The shot is great .....but the subject is gross!
Amin Photo Gallery
Posted 13/08/2009 - 21:58
Link
It seems we have two lady photographers from North America who appear to feel that Europeans lack something in matters gastronomic and spiritual.
For the avoidance of doubt, I take culinary advice from the French, moral advice from the enlightenment philosophers, advice on earthly origins from scientists, and advice on matters of the spirit from the Scotch Whisky Association.
But I am very happy to discuss photography with anyone who has a camera, whatever their location.
G
For the avoidance of doubt, I take culinary advice from the French, moral advice from the enlightenment philosophers, advice on earthly origins from scientists, and advice on matters of the spirit from the Scotch Whisky Association.
But I am very happy to discuss photography with anyone who has a camera, whatever their location.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 13/08/2009 - 22:06
Link
If you go down to any of the beaches around 8 or 9pm or 10pm on the Costa Del Sol they are everywhere and lovely they are too, mmmm think I'll go now.
Posted 13/08/2009 - 22:14
Link
jackitec wrote:
If you go down to any of the beaches around 8 or 9pm or 10pm on the Costa Del Sol they are everywhere and lovely they are too, mmmm think I'll go now.
Jack you just made my mouth water If you go down to any of the beaches around 8 or 9pm or 10pm on the Costa Del Sol they are everywhere and lovely they are too, mmmm think I'll go now.
I can almost feel that lovely flavour of sardines being grilled in the air hmmmm goshhh now my tummy is rumbling . I better get up early tomorrow and head to Billingsgate
Thanks Jack, now see what you have done? I will be dreaming of sardines and will have to get up at 5AM to drive to Billingsgate
Sardines anyone for tomorrow? Better pray for good weather as they can only be grilled outside,
Amin Photo Gallery
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


592 posts
19 years
Frampton,Lincs
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.
My Flickr link