Lost and Found...Chopard Campaign
Posted 20/11/2009 - 23:42
Link
Great stuff - the first and second are my favourite. I am not sure Photoshop would have added anything. They work well as a series.
Posted 21/11/2009 - 18:53
Link
Really nice images Ben, even if the watches themselves are a little too bling for my tastes...
Wouldn't mind a Chopard Mille Miglia though if anyone has one going dirt cheap?
Wouldn't mind a Chopard Mille Miglia though if anyone has one going dirt cheap?
Joining the Q
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


428 posts
19 years
Paris,
France
Several years ago when living in the French countryside near Paris, I kept all of my film archives in the barn next to the house. Unfortunately most of those archives were lost. Recently, I was pleased to find that someone on the Fashion Spot blog found the published series from one of my Advertorials for Chopard and posted them there. I was totally blown. I also realized that I didn't have Photoshop at the time
I am pleased to be able to share them with you. They are from around 1986-87.
http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/2009/11/20/lost-and-found-chopard-campaign-2/
http://www.benjaminkanarek.com
http://www.pbase.com/benjikan/publishedworks