Looking for a new MZ-S
Posted 13/11/2006 - 10:00
Link
Thanks Mannesty, I've seen those but they are very expensive in Australian dollars compared to ones I've seen in the US.
Posted 13/11/2006 - 14:16
Link
I remeber seeing some in Sauter in Germany two years ago....I procrastrinated and ditheres... then I had to buy used....found a mint one in Mifsuds and very happy with it too.
Posted 16/11/2006 - 04:07
Link
I have a new body coming from Western Australia - virtually my own backyard! A member on another forum contacted me who had one that hadn't even had batteries in it, we agreed on a price we were both happy with and it should be on it's way soon.
Thanks Pwynnej and Mannesty for your comments.
Thanks Pwynnej and Mannesty for your comments.
Posted 16/11/2006 - 08:40
Link
You're welcome...
Now, if you have a 24-90 SMC-FA lens on the front you have a wonderful piece of kit
Now, if you have a 24-90 SMC-FA lens on the front you have a wonderful piece of kit
Posted 17/11/2006 - 11:38
Link
Hiya,
I would say it seems a shame to leave it IN it's box..
cheers Steve.
I would say it seems a shame to leave it IN it's box..
cheers Steve.
Posted 20/11/2006 - 09:30
Link
I can assure you that it won't be staying in it's box for long. It's coming by post and is probably still nearly a week away yet. I've ordered a new Grip for it from bhphotovideo in the US and a used Timer Switch TS-110 from KEH. I don't suppose anyone has an owners manual for one of those that they could email me???
Posted 20/11/2006 - 20:27
Link
surely if its still boxed it will come with an owners manual?
I am jealous, the MZ-S is a real thing of beauty. Such a shame they never brought the MZ-D to market, but who knows, perhaps the next new model from Pentax will be a K1D and we'll finally have a pro Pentax digital body to lust after.
I am jealous, the MZ-S is a real thing of beauty. Such a shame they never brought the MZ-D to market, but who knows, perhaps the next new model from Pentax will be a K1D and we'll finally have a pro Pentax digital body to lust after.
Posted 21/11/2006 - 04:03
Link
Err, I think DaveR is looking for a manual for the Timer Switch
Die my dear doctor, that's the last thing I shall do!
Posted 21/11/2006 - 11:12
Link
I have one of those timer switches that I use on the MZ-S and 645nII, superb bit of kit for long dawn/dusk exposures... I haven't the foggiest where my manual is for it but I'll see if I can have a quick look. Shout if you have any specific questions as I 'think' I know how most of it works.
Will
Will
Spirit_of_will
Fan and user of quality Pentax Shiny Kit
WEBSITE www.willbartonphotography.com & www.inspiredlightimages.com
Will Barton Photography: Landscapes, Cityscapes
My Flickr
Follow Will Barton Photography on Facebook
Fan and user of quality Pentax Shiny Kit
WEBSITE www.willbartonphotography.com & www.inspiredlightimages.com
Will Barton Photography: Landscapes, Cityscapes
My Flickr
Follow Will Barton Photography on Facebook
Posted 21/11/2006 - 11:35
Link
Quote:
Err, I think DaveR is looking for a manual for the Timer Switch
DOH! that's what comes of posting in the middle of the night I suppose
Err, I think DaveR is looking for a manual for the Timer Switch
Posted 21/11/2006 - 13:19
Link
Thanks guys,
A copy of the TS-110 owners manual would be good, The switch hasn't arrived yet but I'm told it doesn't have a manual.
I know what you mean by posting late at night! It's 12:20am here now.
A copy of the TS-110 owners manual would be good, The switch hasn't arrived yet but I'm told it doesn't have a manual.
I know what you mean by posting late at night! It's 12:20am here now.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


34 posts
19 years
Armidale,
NSW AUSTRALIA
Does anyone know where I might source a new one or one that's had minimal use?
Thanks,
DaveR