Live view pixalated
Posted 02/04/2011 - 19:38
Link
Do you have another digital camera (or phone)you could use to photograph what you're describing?
Posted 02/04/2011 - 21:37
Link
Remember that when using Live View and "zooming in" you are actually magnifying the image digitally not zooming optically so the viewed image will be pixelated, but it will allow you to get better focus especially if used on a tripod.
Hope this helps.
Hope this helps.
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
Posted 02/04/2011 - 21:55
Link
Hi Steve, I did use the tripod, but the pixels was moving like rain, very difficult to focus when it does that. Is it supposed to do that.I have bang the camera in the recent past and I wondered if I had done something to it, sometime you can also hear a clunky sound inside as well.Sorry I forgot to mention this at the beginning.The photos are still ok, I think.
susan
susan
Posted 02/04/2011 - 22:15
Link
SteveEveritt wrote:
When using the tripod make sure shake reduction is off
Shake was off Steve.When using the tripod make sure shake reduction is off
regards susan
Posted 02/04/2011 - 23:15
Link
what iso were you using
regards
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery
Posted 03/04/2011 - 08:59
Link
royd63uk wrote:
what iso were you using
I was using 100 - 400 iso.
what iso were you using
Posted 03/04/2011 - 10:25
Link
oh
that rules my theory out then
that rules my theory out then
regards
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



77 posts
17 years
Shetland Islands
susan