Blurred pictures on Optio 555

pnorman

Link Posted 30/03/2011 - 13:42
pnorman wrote:
My latest set of pictures on my Optio 555 are all blurred.
And, even the display on the back of the camera is also out of focus
when viewing an object.
Is there a simple solution ?

My latest set of pictures on my Optio 555 are all blurred.
And, even the display on the back of the camera is also out of focus
when viewing an object.
Is there a simple solution ?

gartmore

Link Posted 30/03/2011 - 14:53
Have you downloaded them to a computer? When you say 'the display' do you mean the menu or your photos? If the Menu is blurred it may be that your pictures are saveable.

Unfortunately, given the age of the camera it almost certainly wont be economical to repair.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Father Ted

Link Posted 30/03/2011 - 15:58
My OPtio ( very old) has a focus problem, but does focus well in Macro mode or manual focus.
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K10d, *istDL, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.

pnorman

Link Posted 30/03/2011 - 16:10
gartmore wrote:
Have you downloaded them to a computer? When you say 'the display' do you mean the menu or your photos? If the Menu is blurred it may be that your pictures are saveable.

Unfortunately, given the age of the camera it almost certainly wont be economical to repair.

I mean the image on the back of the camera (ie the view finder) before you take the picture.
And yes, I have downloaded them to my PC which is when I discovered they were so badly out of focus. I ditched them all - a complete holiday !
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.