Little Langdale

jules
Posted 22/09/2014 - 11:16 Link
Unlike Carl I went out the day before him and got nowt! So much for local knowledge eh
Just one to share from the weekend before when I again I only really got the one shot, Little Langdale, starting to look autumnal but in difficult light and a bit of a squall rolling in...


Comment Image
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
bforbes
Posted 22/09/2014 - 11:42 Link
Good composition Jules, but to me it seems to have a red cast.
fritzthedog
Posted 22/09/2014 - 12:03 Link
You got blue sky again though Jules - more than I have seen over those peaks

Nice shot - like the depth and foreground reflection. Agree with Barrie to an extent - looks to have a bit of a pink tinge in places

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
jules
Posted 22/09/2014 - 12:49 Link
bforbes wrote:
Good composition Jules, but to me it seems to have a red cast.
What I get for still being in langdale sun dipping and a storm brewing, only an hr before sunset!
Wild camped that night!
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Edited by jules: 22/09/2014 - 12:51
bforbes
Posted 22/09/2014 - 12:52 Link
If it's natural, then so be it
jules
Posted 22/09/2014 - 13:09 Link
bforbes wrote:
If it's natural, then so be it
Think it is Barrie...
Didn't. Boost the reds but on the histogram there is very little blue so it may throw the balance off a bit?
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
jules
Posted 22/09/2014 - 16:22 Link
Pulled the red channel back a teeny bit but only a teeny bit just for you Barrie!

Comment Image
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
bforbes
Posted 22/09/2014 - 16:23 Link
You are sooo kind

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo