Lilly's pictures
Posted 27/11/2009 - 00:22
Link
Indeed well done Lilly, any chance to see those photos?
Posted 27/11/2009 - 06:55
Link
Well done Lilly thats great
Sandy
Sandy
Posted 27/11/2009 - 08:45
Link
Congratulations and very well done Lilly.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 27/11/2009 - 15:01
Link
And Lilly didn't share them here first? Boooooo!
Edit: By the way, Lilly said that she was off to India a few days ago, so we might not hear from her for a while.
Edit: By the way, Lilly said that she was off to India a few days ago, so we might not hear from her for a while.
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 27/11/2009 - 15:36
Link
If you want to see Lilly's pictures that were selected for the RPS exhibition go into her website. I found two of the three there under Awards, Happy Hour, which was commended, and Do I Have To?, which was part of her LRPS panel.
David
David
Posted 27/11/2009 - 17:43
Link
I assume Lilly has now departed on her mammoth trip and therefore has not responded.
You can see her RPS photos on her Flickr site as well here
I hope she keeps us up to date on her travels.
Mike
You can see her RPS photos on her Flickr site as well here
I hope she keeps us up to date on her travels.
Mike
---------------------------------------------------
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Posted 24/12/2009 - 09:28
Link
Oh David, I have just spotted this thread today!
Yes, I was well chuffed as you can imagine to get 3 accepted, the exhibition you saw was amazing, I actually got awarded a DVD of the show itself and found the work very inspiring, infact being a member of the RPS has taken me forward so much and enjoy being part of it. It was also my first entry.
Anyway, I will try an dig out a decent sized copy of the HC "Happy Hour" for all to see, I might have it on a stick somewhere.
Thanks all for your congrats, dont worry I won't get too big headed
Lilly
Yes, I was well chuffed as you can imagine to get 3 accepted, the exhibition you saw was amazing, I actually got awarded a DVD of the show itself and found the work very inspiring, infact being a member of the RPS has taken me forward so much and enjoy being part of it. It was also my first entry.
Anyway, I will try an dig out a decent sized copy of the HC "Happy Hour" for all to see, I might have it on a stick somewhere.
Thanks all for your congrats, dont worry I won't get too big headed
Lilly
Posted 24/12/2009 - 10:27
Link
Many of my friends in my camera club - Durham Photographic Society -and in the Northern Counties Photographic Federation are members of the RPS and some have honours up to FRPS level. My New Year's resolution is to join the Royal and try for an LRPS.
By the way Durham Photographic Society has the DVD as copies are sent to all camera clubs who screen the show.
My own best result recently was to get two Certificates of Mertit for the two prints I had accepted in the International Salon of Photography run by the NCPF.
david
By the way Durham Photographic Society has the DVD as copies are sent to all camera clubs who screen the show.
My own best result recently was to get two Certificates of Mertit for the two prints I had accepted in the International Salon of Photography run by the NCPF.
david
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



3312 posts
18 years
Durham,
England
david