Lightroom V3.2 import question
Posted 30/09/2010 - 01:44
Link
gregmoll wrote:
Yes, playing some more this evening I've also found that it's the initial search of the hard drive that takes ages, as you say the actual import is quick
Greg
When I had this problem with LR2 I used the windows Filemon utility and it showed Lightroom was reading the entire file structure of the computer. No wonder it was taking so long.
Yes, playing some more this evening I've also found that it's the initial search of the hard drive that takes ages, as you say the actual import is quick
Greg
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


392 posts
17 years
Pretoria,
South Africa
Greg