Lightroom camera profiles HELP!!
Posted 04/10/2013 - 21:46
Link
They should be in C: Program files (not x86 if you have a 64 bit machine)> Adobe> Adobe Photoshop Lightroom> Resources> Camera Profiles> Camera. At least that's where they are on my Windows 8 computer.
What profiles are you trying to use?
What profiles are you trying to use?
Posted 04/10/2013 - 22:47
Link
aliengrove wrote:
What profiles are you trying to use?
That was my problem, some I was given for the K5, I now know that they wouldn't work! I've been playing with the adobe dng editor and I think I've cracked it They are in the username/etc etc etc location I mention above. Now I'm gunna spend the weekend looking for that colour checker chart I clod somewhere!!What profiles are you trying to use?
Thanx AG
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 10/10/2013 - 20:25
Link
From memory they only apply to RAW format files, although there was a setting you could modify in the profile file that made them available for JPEG also? I'm not entirely sure.
Posted 12/10/2013 - 11:11
Link
I only have profiles available for raw files, which makes sense really.
I'm glad I stuck with it, I now have a default raw profile that I'm more than happy with
I'm glad I stuck with it, I now have a default raw profile that I'm more than happy with
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 12/10/2013 - 14:25
Link
richandfleur wrote:
From memory they only apply to RAW format files, although there was a setting you could modify in the profile file that made them available for JPEG also? I'm not entirely sure.
FYI, there are over 20 profiles for JPGs available to download via the Adobe Profile downloader. From memory they only apply to RAW format files, although there was a setting you could modify in the profile file that made them available for JPEG also? I'm not entirely sure.
Regards - Steve
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1597 posts
19 years
Pentaxia
C:UsersMyUserNameAppDataRoamingAdobeCameraRawCameraProfiles
crogram FilesAdobeAdobe Photoshop LightroomResourcesCameraProfiles
and that's where I should put them to have them available in LR.
Its slowly driving me mad folks!!