life is a bubble
Posted 25/04/2010 - 03:11
Link
Well captured Axl - sharp, and beautiful light on the bubbles.
Posted 25/04/2010 - 11:09
Link
Lovely shot - the bubbles are just perfect!
I took my first portraits with my "new" M85/2 yesterday, but they were with the LX so I have an agonising wait for the film to be developed before I can see what they look like. I have high hopes though!
I took my first portraits with my "new" M85/2 yesterday, but they were with the LX so I have an agonising wait for the film to be developed before I can see what they look like. I have high hopes though!
Joining the Q
Posted 25/04/2010 - 13:13
Link
Lovely shot
Posted 25/04/2010 - 23:37
Link
Lovely shot.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



358 posts
16 years
London
K-7 + O-ME53, K-x blue, AF280T, AF240Z, AF160SA
SMC: FA*24 - FA31ltd - DA*55 - FA100/2.8