lens prices stabilising again...?
Posted 25/06/2012 - 14:24
Link
Still more than buying from a full Pentax dealer in Germany, though, at least on the three I've checked. Maybe lens sales in Treasure Island started to dry up? Selling Pentax lenses in the UK must be a pretty tough call at the moment.
Posted 25/06/2012 - 15:44
Link
mecrox wrote:
Still more than buying from a full Pentax dealer in Germany, though, at least on the three I've checked. Maybe lens sales in Treasure Island started to dry up? Selling Pentax lenses in the UK must be a pretty tough call at the moment.
Sellin them to me is a very tough call for them at the moment, I'm broke!Still more than buying from a full Pentax dealer in Germany, though, at least on the three I've checked. Maybe lens sales in Treasure Island started to dry up? Selling Pentax lenses in the UK must be a pretty tough call at the moment.
Any decrease is welcome in my Camp at this time, I plan to stay with pentax and reckon on a Body and a couple of Lenses in the next eighteen months. If they can't manage a 120-370ish (Al a Roadmap)zoom in that time I'll just get another 300 F4 and hopefully the K5 replacement but it won't be at it's initial selling price I very much doubt...
Oh and come to think of it,a new P.C. has to come first, my eighteen month old one is already a shed!
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 25/06/2012 - 17:52
Link
Quote:
Oh and come to think of it,a new P.C. has to come first, my eighteen month old one is already a shed!
Your pc is probably fine, Jules... Maybe fit another hard drive, and/or an external HD??.. I've seen 3Tb drives, but I think they are a bit expensive atm.
Oh and come to think of it,a new P.C. has to come first, my eighteen month old one is already a shed!
Posted 25/06/2012 - 19:32
Link
Stick an sad In it, best £100 upgrade you can get
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 25/06/2012 - 21:47
Link
steven9761 wrote:
Thought about that but I was soo lucky I got one of the forst socket 1155 motherboards from Gigabyte, which unfortunately has malfunctioning SATA ports! Apparantly for thiss model they all do, so they want me to send it back which would be fine if for the fact that'll leave me with nothing to hang all the bits off! It's been nowt but trouble from day one and it's slowing to a crawl now, so it will ahve to go, I'll get the new board stick it all back together and flog it, since then it'll all work fine... Quote:
Oh and come to think of it,a new P.C. has to come first, my eighteen month old one is already a shed!
Your pc is probably fine, Jules... Maybe fit another hard drive, and/or an external HD??.. I've seen 3Tb drives, but I think they are a bit expensive atm.Oh and come to think of it,a new P.C. has to come first, my eighteen month old one is already a shed!
cabstar wrote:
Stick an sad In it, best £100 upgrade you can get
You mean SSD?
Stick an sad In it, best £100 upgrade you can get
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 25/06/2012 - 23:31
Link
Yesmlol, iPad predictive text...
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 26/06/2012 - 07:31
Link
Jules - have you looked on the Gigabyte website for advise/updates? It may be a cheaper route than a new rig.
Posted 26/06/2012 - 15:21
Link
steven9761 wrote:
Jules - have you looked on the Gigabyte website for advise/updates? It may be a cheaper route than a new rig.
Yep!Jules - have you looked on the Gigabyte website for advise/updates? It may be a cheaper route than a new rig.
They'll replace the board if I give em the Serial which means taking it out! Then there is up to six weeks wait to get the new one leaving me without for that time, not an option. I 'll get another Computer, then do it and build myself up a second PC...
Thats probably enough digression from the thread subject, so to keep John Happy, anyone else seen any more levelling/lowering of Pentax Prices from other retailers than SRS, in the UK recently?
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 27/06/2012 - 12:50
Link
Digressing again, I contacted Gigabyte this AM and they offered me an RMA with a turnaround of a working week which could change things a bit methinks.
Could save me mucho wonga!
Could save me mucho wonga!
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2342 posts
16 years
Storbritannia
I know it says Special offer on some of em,
just SRS buying power...?
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com