lens diopter correction
Posted 15/10/2009 - 11:53
Link
The old slip on correctors will still fit the K10/K20 and I guess they should fit the K7 too. I think I am right in saying that the Pentax viewfinder fitting has been the same since the introduction of the M-series cameras and so all the older accessories still fit. John R. will know for certain.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 15/10/2009 - 13:53
Link
There is a correction ability on the eye piece on the K7 but it may not be enough for you or may not suit your eyesight. I found the adjustment on the ist and the K20 no problem and adequate but I do have a problem with the K7 not sure it is the amount of adjustment and think it may be something else like angle of view anyway I have to focus my K7 with my ears as I am unable to get a clear image on the viewfinder screen.
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


191 posts
17 years
Its no fun gerrin owd !!!!
Howard
Lenses: DA18-55WR,DA50-200WR,FA50-1.4