LAZY

cameraboy
Posted 26/09/2011 - 13:49 Link
Hi folks, I have just been pretty lazy recently sorry about that, even though no pearly words of wisdom have accumulated I went to Singapore last month & bought the Metz 44 works great I think only snapped my 2 mutts, I need a stimulus as of the moment I have been very inactive. Oh well of to Saigon in 6 weeks with a friend so I hope or am hoping that I get a bit more motivatid & put up a few new pics, thanks best to all Ian.
k7 10-17fe 12-24 55 100 macro 18-55 50-200
Mike-P
Posted 26/09/2011 - 13:56 Link
Well if you can't get inspiration from going to Singapore or Saigon then maybe it's time to look for a new hobby.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo