Charming photography site

thoughton
Posted 18/08/2011 - 10:56 Link
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
johnriley
Posted 18/08/2011 - 11:13 Link
A nice idea.
Best regards, John
jeffstclair
Posted 26/09/2011 - 17:13 Link
Truely a charming and original idea, well spoted Tim... Jeff..
Opethian
Posted 26/09/2011 - 18:54 Link
I saw this a while ago, nice to see they have it on Tumblr now, faster and uniform. I have a photo stored somewhere of me back in early 80's with Stonehenge in the distance, and me again at the very same spot 20 years later. Now off to find it...
puma
Posted 26/09/2011 - 21:07 Link
Hello Tim
I am already a member of Tumblr and the site,the art work is pretty darn incredible.
PPG link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo