Late night musings..
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
931 posts
20 years
Bracknell Berkshire
I volunteered my photographic services tonight for a darts presentation evening. I myself picked up a couple of trophies and knew most of the people there, so a hundred odd piccys for the league website have been sorted.. without much in the way of hard work. I also got an offer of work.. a ninth birthday party.. for a friends grand-daughter; this Saturday. The Mum's skint, so it's a charity affair. I like these as I get to practice for nothing.. well except that I need to buy a pink lacy backdrop. I use ( or have, with the potential to use) a 4' x 31/2' projector screen as a backdrop, and now need to scour the cheepie shops for some pink lace to suit.
I'm basically attempting to practice for another (also skint) mate's son's wedding.. but have yet to accept, although the temptation is there. That's it really.
I'll post up some piccys of Bruges tomorrow ( or rather one.. and a link to a gallery on my site, when I get around to building it [the gallery, not the site]) as they seemed to come out well.
Cheers
Liam (in need of sleep.. and in great danger of rambling for a long while)
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas