Lacking mojo - snap of a swan
Posted 19/06/2019 - 21:58
Link
Beautiful Gareth, a very different angle of a very normal subject.
Don't do yourself down! I'm looking forward to when your mojo returns, but I'll make do with this in the meantime!
My mojo got up and left a long time ago and I can't even manage a "snap" I would want to show anyone.
Don't do yourself down! I'm looking forward to when your mojo returns, but I'll make do with this in the meantime!
My mojo got up and left a long time ago and I can't even manage a "snap" I would want to show anyone.
Posted 19/06/2019 - 22:29
Link
Gwyn wrote:
Beautiful Gareth, a very different angle of a very normal subject.
Don't do yourself down! I'm looking forward to when your mojo returns, but I'll make do with this in the meantime!
My mojo got up and left a long time ago and I can't even manage a "snap" I would want to show anyone.
Thanks Gwyn, it's been sat on my SD card for a week, that's how bad the mojo is. Forced myself out earlier to shoot a Globemaster that was doing circuits up by me and when I put the images onto the laptop, that took an age to work due to updates I came across it.
Beautiful Gareth, a very different angle of a very normal subject.
Don't do yourself down! I'm looking forward to when your mojo returns, but I'll make do with this in the meantime!
My mojo got up and left a long time ago and I can't even manage a "snap" I would want to show anyone.
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 20/06/2019 - 23:26
Link
Really beautiful Gareth... love the detail of the bubbles, and the angle of the swan...
Best
Best
Posted 21/06/2019 - 21:02
Link
Quite an original "snap", looks good to me!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3434 posts
11 years
Barrybados
Here is a snap of a swan:
Feeding Swan by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT