Knaresborough today
Posted 30/12/2013 - 11:19
Link
Not difficult to get through 3 rolls of film in my home town - long tome since I have taken the camera to the castle grounds or riverside though. It is really only when I see shots posted by others that I remember what I have on the doorstep.
Nice shot of Marigolds cafe on the river but it did make me smile as that tree on the left has been bugging me for years and I keep hoping that it will fall victim to a winter gale!
Carl
Nice shot of Marigolds cafe on the river but it did make me smile as that tree on the left has been bugging me for years and I keep hoping that it will fall victim to a winter gale!
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 30/12/2013 - 11:32
Link
We could have a meet in Knarsborough. It would make a change from Whitby
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 30/12/2013 - 11:45
Link
bforbes wrote:
We could have a meet in Knarsborough. It would make a change from Whitby
Yes I had nothing to do
We could have a meet in Knarsborough. It would make a change from Whitby
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Posted 30/12/2013 - 11:47
Link
Hi Gary
Are you doing a tour of Britain ,what's your next port of call
Are you doing a tour of Britain ,what's your next port of call
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Posted 30/12/2013 - 12:03
Link
bforbes wrote:
We could have a meet in Knarsborough. It would make a change from Whitby
I am beginning to suspect that you actually live in Whitby Barrie but just don't want to admit itWe could have a meet in Knarsborough. It would make a change from Whitby
Joking aside though - why not have a meet in Knaresborough at some point? Plenty to see here and only a 20 minute drive from Brimham rocks or Fountains Abbey if we fancied 2 venues in one day.
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 30/12/2013 - 16:32
Link
gtis wrote:
Hi Gary
Are you doing a tour of Britain ,what's your next port of call
Not a UK tour. Actually planning to be back in Whitby tomorrow afternoon for sunset on New Years Eve. I have always tried to see the last sunset of the year at a coastal location and another excuse to dine at the Magpie.Hi Gary
Are you doing a tour of Britain ,what's your next port of call
Then its back up to home and get ready for a few hours at my local.
Back out on New Years Day to Richmond, Catterick, Northallerton and Stokesly.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 30/12/2013 - 22:43
Link
love the last shot
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Had the Sunday roast at the Old Royal Oak, excellent meal, highly recommended.
Quite cold with a good wind chill.
Best regards