K70 shows real promise...

jules

Link Posted 19/08/2016 - 08:26
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/193-pentax-k-70/327293-very-low-light-k-70-pi...

Nice little kit could be put together with the 16-85mm and that natty little 55-300 they've just brought out? Hmmm
Cheers Jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Back in the room!
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.”...Ansel Adams
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com

dcweather

Link Posted 20/08/2016 - 00:12
............... and I've just seen the "real world sample gallery" on DPreview. I normally disparage these because I have seen poor images from known excellent and expensive cameras on there before. But have a look anyway - they are simply stunning !! Some of the ISO 4-6000 are particularly impressive. Many taken with 18-135mm lens. Maybe it was just a very good photographer but they look good to me!
Dave

jules

Link Posted 20/08/2016 - 05:22
dcweather wrote:
............... and I've just seen the "real world sample gallery" on DPreview. I normally disparage these because I have seen poor images from known excellent and expensive cameras on there before. But have a look anyway - they are simply stunning !! Some of the ISO 4-6000 are particularly impressive. Many taken with 18-135mm lens. Maybe it was just a very good photographer but they look good to me!
Dave

Agreed Dave! Do Dpreview have someone working for them now that enjoys using Pentax? Seems to show through in the pictures...
Cheers Jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Back in the room!
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.”...Ansel Adams
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.