K7 K5 Gross Over Exposure Problem

gregmoll
Posted 19/03/2011 - 17:24 Link
Thanks for drawing my attention to the AE-L lock, it's actually very easy to inadvertently brush the button with your thumb whilst holding the camera, I have had one or two incorrect exposures in the past which appeared to be random, now I know what to check for.

Greg
Still27
Posted 21/03/2011 - 21:49 Link
All very interesting,Especially as today I had some over exposures with my K20D, I finaly noticed that I must some how pressed the +/- EV Compensation button whilst turning the front dial and in doing so had set + 3 compensation. HMMMM I never had this problem with my Brownie Cresta back in the 50s.
Bill
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo