K7 Focus Screen
Posted 16/03/2012 - 09:22
Link
The Pentax K7 also stands to earn praise from the Pentax fan base thanks . Four interchangeable focusing screens are available.
EDIT: (Advertising removed by moderator)
EDIT: (Advertising removed by moderator)
Posted 16/03/2012 - 14:25
Link
Stan,
I normally use a 'Rocket' blower
EDIT: Pentax User have one such on sale here!
When using such a blower, make sure you pump it hard a few times before using it to blow off the crud in the camera (otherwise you can end up blowing more dust onto the mirror & screen).
Whatever you do, don't touch the mirror... and preferably not the focus screen either (as they're easily damaged).
Matt
I normally use a 'Rocket' blower
EDIT: Pentax User have one such on sale here!
When using such a blower, make sure you pump it hard a few times before using it to blow off the crud in the camera (otherwise you can end up blowing more dust onto the mirror & screen).
Whatever you do, don't touch the mirror... and preferably not the focus screen either (as they're easily damaged).
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 16/03/2012 - 15:46
Link
Thanks to all who replied. I chickened out, thinking of my eyes, nerves, how things tend to break in hands for no reason etc., and took it in to a camera repair shop in Newcastle where a kind gentleman did the job for me at no charge ( I put a couple of quid in the lifeboat charity box on the counter ) so if anyone has a camera to repair sensor to be cleaned etc., I can recommend:
APM Camera Repairs, 6 Old Eldon Square, Newcastle
APM Camera Repairs, 6 Old Eldon Square, Newcastle
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4862 posts
15 years
Northumberland
Stan
PPG