K5 problems !!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
1072 posts
18 years
Newport,
South Wales,U.k
I have been testing my new camera with my 18-55 kit lens 55-200 kit lens and my 55-300 ed lens
I think the anti shake on the camera may not be working correctly as quite often there is slight blurring on the images and i think the noise levels are high-ish for the rating.
some of the images were taken with my arm resting on the car door so the camera was quite steady anyway.
I would be grateful if some forum members would take a look at them and tell me if i am right or just losing the plot see them at the link below they are full size images just converted from raw
here they are
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery