K5 - all rear buttons/LCD freezing after shot
Posted 05/10/2011 - 18:05
Link
My K-7 does a similar thing if I have all the corrections on in the menu. Lateral CA and Lens correction seem to take a while to complete. Try setting your camera back to default to check.
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
Posted 05/10/2011 - 19:14
Link
Thanks Steve, I'll turn off the lens correction as I mainly shoot RAW anyway - it's only just happened today whilst I was using my FA 35mm F2
Simon
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Posted 05/10/2011 - 19:26
Link
Mine froze completely whilst on holiday last month, LCD and back screen illuminated, but nothing responding. Had to pull the battery out to get it back working.
Last week exactly the same thing happened again, twice within half an hour of each other
There were no common traits, all randomly using the camera.
I've read on the 'other forum' of complaints of freezing, especially whilst using in burst mode. Then again I've also read of random freezes, just like mine.
I haven't used the camera much since then.
Regards
Adrian
Last week exactly the same thing happened again, twice within half an hour of each other
There were no common traits, all randomly using the camera.
I've read on the 'other forum' of complaints of freezing, especially whilst using in burst mode. Then again I've also read of random freezes, just like mine.
I haven't used the camera much since then.
Regards
Adrian
K5IIs, Sigma 10-20, Pentax DA 16-85, Pentax DA 55-300, Pentax 70 Ltd, Metz 44 AF-2.
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ambott/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ambott/
Posted 05/10/2011 - 19:56
Link
Well I've turned off the lens correction, taken a few more shots and it seems ok now - hopefully just a bug that could do with fixing First time it's happened & seems a bit odd that I'd just swapped to the FA 35mm
Simon
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2106 posts
18 years
Mold,
North Wales
thanks
Simon
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link