Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

K3 protector screen?

caj26
Posted 09/01/2014 - 21:50 Link
Can anyone recommend a protector screen for the K3? Thanks.
Steep
Posted 09/01/2014 - 22:21 Link
There's a link from McBrian to a pair of Glass ones in this thread https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/thank-goodness-for-screen-protectors--470... for about $25 and a good reason to buy them...

Failing that, there are some on eBay and Amazon of the mobile phone type protectors pretty cheap.
willyolly
Posted 10/01/2014 - 09:19 Link
I've got the Folix anti reflection screen protector. Kit comes with 3 sets of pre- cut Foils for both lcd's. Look on Amazon for "atFoliX FX-Antireflex screen-protector for Ricoh Pentax K-3 (3 pack) - Anti-reflective screen protection!"
dcweather
Posted 24/01/2014 - 22:20 Link
willyolly wrote:
I've got the Folix anti reflection screen protector. Kit comes with 3 sets of pre- cut Foils for both lcd's. Look on Amazon for "atFoliX FX-Antireflex screen-protector for Ricoh Pentax K-3 (3 pack) - Anti-reflective screen protection!"

I've got that one - did yours come from Germany? It's very good but mine seemed a fraction too long and didn't quite lay flat on the end of the screen because it curves up at the edge. I informed them and they've sent me another set which seem about a mm short in length but are much easier to fit flat and air bubble free. Non-reflective which is good but it does add a bit of grain to the image as viewed.
willyolly
Posted 25/01/2014 - 01:20 Link
Yes mine came from Germany. I trimmed 2mm off end of protector so it would lay flat. No problems with bubbles. I have the non reflective type which do not appears to make LCD view grainy.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.