K20D and lenses
Posted 05/07/2010 - 22:09
Link
Posted 05/07/2010 - 23:50
Link
I know someone who might be interested in the 18-55WR. Would you ship to the Netherlands (and if so, any idea about the cost?).
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. - Ansel Adams -
Posted 06/07/2010 - 00:18
Link
Hi,
I can ship to the Netherlands for the smaller lenses alright - I wouldn't want to send the k20 overseas as it'll cost a lot to send and have it insured. Not sure about the price though, I'll weigh it and check tomorrow if you'd like.
I can ship to the Netherlands for the smaller lenses alright - I wouldn't want to send the k20 overseas as it'll cost a lot to send and have it insured. Not sure about the price though, I'll weigh it and check tomorrow if you'd like.
Posted 06/07/2010 - 09:15
Link
I'd appreciate it if you could check it out (for the 18-55WR. Thanks a lot!
Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. - Ansel Adams -
Posted 06/07/2010 - 11:42
Link
18-55mm lens sold pending payment.
Posted 12/07/2010 - 12:28
Link
BUMP: 18-55 sale fell though (No fault of Lidy's though) so it's also still available
Posted 14/07/2010 - 15:28
Link
Bump. I'm willing to make a small discount if people buy more than one item at the same time!
Posted 16/07/2010 - 13:09
Link
Hi Cuchlainn,
could you give me some more info on the Tokina RMC 300mm f/5.6 will it work with the k100d? is it a totaly manual lens?
cheers
Neil
could you give me some more info on the Tokina RMC 300mm f/5.6 will it work with the k100d? is it a totaly manual lens?
cheers
Neil
Posted 16/07/2010 - 13:40
Link
Hi,
it's a totally manual lens, but will work on the k100d - have you used manual lenses on the camera before? It's easy to do.
58mm filter thread. I stuck a new UV filter on it and will leave that on.
Apart from the scratches on the inbuilt hood it's in very good condition; I'm selling it because I got a Tamron lens recently and reckon I'll use that one more than this, so freeing up some money for a lightroom upgrade.
Does this help?
it's a totally manual lens, but will work on the k100d - have you used manual lenses on the camera before? It's easy to do.
58mm filter thread. I stuck a new UV filter on it and will leave that on.
Apart from the scratches on the inbuilt hood it's in very good condition; I'm selling it because I got a Tamron lens recently and reckon I'll use that one more than this, so freeing up some money for a lightroom upgrade.
Does this help?
Posted 18/07/2010 - 23:23
Link
Hi Cuchlainn,
I am interested in the 16-45mm and the 50-200mm.
Will you accept bank transfer?
Will £200 be OK for these two lens including delivery? (Don't mind slow delivery option, and will totally understand if you think it's too less. Just upgrade the body, cannot offer too much at this moment).
Cheers,
Ruoyu
I am interested in the 16-45mm and the 50-200mm.
Will you accept bank transfer?
Will £200 be OK for these two lens including delivery? (Don't mind slow delivery option, and will totally understand if you think it's too less. Just upgrade the body, cannot offer too much at this moment).
Cheers,
Ruoyu
------------------------------------------------------------------------
GX10, 16-45mm, loads of manual lens, Hitech filters beginner collector (have spare 85mm ones to offer?)
Flickr
GX10, 16-45mm, loads of manual lens, Hitech filters beginner collector (have spare 85mm ones to offer?)
Flickr
Posted 19/07/2010 - 11:56
Link
Hi Cuchlainn,
Thanks for your reply. Since I just registered and cannot send PM, would you mind to PM me with your email address? Or you can send me emails directly to ruoyuwen at gmail.com
Cheers,
Ruoyu
Thanks for your reply. Since I just registered and cannot send PM, would you mind to PM me with your email address? Or you can send me emails directly to ruoyuwen at gmail.com
Cheers,
Ruoyu
------------------------------------------------------------------------
GX10, 16-45mm, loads of manual lens, Hitech filters beginner collector (have spare 85mm ones to offer?)
Flickr
GX10, 16-45mm, loads of manual lens, Hitech filters beginner collector (have spare 85mm ones to offer?)
Flickr
Posted 20/07/2010 - 16:25
Link
All lenses still for sale
Posted 20/07/2010 - 18:41
Link
PM sent 18-55, shipping too Australia??
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 23/07/2010 - 03:50
Link
No reply to above PM as yet??
Are they still available. Another PM sent.
Are they still available. Another PM sent.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.










540 posts
17 years
I'm having a clearout of some lenses and my K20D body.
K20D, body only. 6000 shutter counts. Camera is in excellent condition. There's a very slight scratch on the LCD, but it's not noticeable once the display is on. £400
Pentax 18-55 WR lens. I got this as the kit lens with my K7, but I won't end up using it. It's had maybe a total of 50 shots taken with it, so I know it's working, but otherwise unused and with box. £50
Pentax DA 16-45. Bought this in January and have used it a lot since then - it's in excellent condition and definitely counts as a good copy of this lens. Comes with original box. £170
Pentax DA 50-200mm. Again, good condition and optically sound. £70
Tokina RMC 300mm f/5.6. I've not taken many photos with this lens (it was an impulse buy on ebay and superceded by my Tamron 60-300mm Adaptall) but it seems pretty decent - light and sharp. Integrated lens hood on it and I'll leave a UV filter on it! £40
All prices are ex-shipping, but you can avoid that altogether if you're in Bristol or Cheltenham! Cash on collection or Paypal with the buyer paying the fees.