k100d with Sigma EF 530 DG flash unit

thoramay
Posted 23/03/2011 - 22:34 Link
Checking for a friend that the above are safe to use together. I seem to remember that Pentax cameras are safe up to 600v. Just want to be sure that I give the correct information.

regards Thoramay.
pentaxian450
Posted 23/03/2011 - 22:51 Link
Your friend won't have any problem with that combination. The Sigma 530 flashes are safe for digital cameras. I now own 4 of them, and never had any problem, if you don't consider a poorly designed user interface a problem.
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
thoramay
Posted 24/03/2011 - 09:17 Link
Thanks for your confirmation. It was one of those purchases with a load of other gear with no paperwork.
He just needed to be sure, so thanks again.

regards thoramay.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo