K100D lens adapter?

spamcan
Posted 18/12/2007 - 20:44 Link
Having just purchased my first DSLR (K100D) a few weeks ago, I am curious to whether I could us a Tamron lens from my old Praktica BC1 film camera. I know I will have to get a adapter ring, but, does such an animal actually exsist?? ( Practica / Pentax)
hefty1
Posted 18/12/2007 - 20:58 Link
Unfortunately, there is no way of fitting the Praktica B bayonet lenses to your Pentax (which is a shame 'cos I too have a lot of very nice - and hugely underrated - Praktica glass from my film days). Seems there's no market for such an adaptor so nobody's ever made one.

Of course, the older Practika M42 lenses work fine with the M42->K adaptor but that doesn't help either of us...
Joining the Q
niblue
Posted 18/12/2007 - 22:17 Link
Is the Tamron an adaptall one?
spamcan
Posted 20/12/2007 - 20:40 Link
The TAMRON lens is a dedicated lens, not "adaptall".
The lens it'self must be over 12 yrs old.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo