K-7 still on sale?

Epithet Man
Posted 10/09/2011 - 22:01 Link
I wandered into Currys the other day (while waiting for a pub to open) with the hope of having a go with a K-5 (it's on their website, so I assumed it would be in-store). It's a big store (the Cambridge one on Newmarket Road) but they didn't have a K-5. Instead, I was amazed to find that they had a K-7 for sale.

I didn't realise these were still for sale. Have I missed something?

EM

PS I'm after a K-5 and wouldn't dream of buying from Currys (I'm a SRS man)
Algernon
Posted 11/09/2011 - 09:37 Link
You have a Pub that sells K-5's ?
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo