K-7 for a steal

Glover

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 10:57
Found this on ebay, if someone is after one this price is awesome.....499 buy it now, wish i was buying and had the cash would snap it up.

Heads up for people in the market for onecheck it out
Pentax K-5
DA 18-55mm AL WR DAL 50-200mm Tamron 70-300mm, Auto Chinon 28mm 2.8. sigma 30mm 1.4 DC
Metz 48 af-1
Flickr

mikew

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 10:58
Sounds too good to be true.
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.

TonyM

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 11:02
Local pick-up only: Cornwall!!

mikew

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 11:07
Missed that. But even so. Where's Lilly when you need her?
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Last Edited by mikew on 16/03/2010 - 11:08

pentaxanne

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 11:14
just brought the twin lens kit from srs.

MrCynical

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 11:18
TonyM wrote:
Local pick-up only: Cornwall!!

True, but UPS will pick it up for you for 22.

huanjia

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 13:13
the buy it now is removed...so I'm out lol
Pentax Super A, CZJ 2.4/35mm

dougf8

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 13:38
Ha,

Missed it! Keeping my eye on the auction now.

Doug (in Cornwall)
Lurking is shirking.!

paulgee20

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 18:40
450 for the number of shots, (2800), leaves a measureable level of doubt? Ad says looking for quick cash, To me a quick way would be to suggest a realistic 'value' price. Realistically quite a lot more than 450!

Maybe he's hoping to hive the price up by auction?

In Cornwall who's going to pick up?

May just be me..................

Paul
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......

Paul

:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index http://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20

Pentaxophile

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 18:51
Which genius started bidding rather than take the BIN price? Lol. Glad that the temptation is gone though- it may have been a bargain but I still can't afford to splash that sort of cash.
[link=https://500px.com/will_brealey/[/link]

Oggy

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 21:42
According to your location Gareth, it's a local pick-up for you.

polchraine

Link Posted 16/03/2010 - 23:29
cardiff_gareth wrote:
As originally the seller had a BIN for just 450 the alarm bells start ringing, especially as the seller only has a feedback of 4

If I was interested I'd be getting the full serial number and checking with the police and also Pentax to make sure it wasn't stolen. I'd also like to see proof of purchase to make sure the name and address of the buyer correspond to the sellers address details.

Lastly I'd rather collect and pay to make sure it 'didn't get lost in the post'

As you can tell I've been bitten before with Ebay purchases

I've not been bitten by ebay - but just one minor scrape!

Te seller is prepared to provide the full serial number and is rightly withholding most of it.

My ebay feedback is not much better - cautious with a low rating, yes, but do not dismiss it.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...

robbie_d

Link Posted 17/03/2010 - 09:11
Pentaxophile wrote:
Which genius started bidding rather than take the BIN price? Lol. Glad that the temptation is gone though- it may have been a bargain but I still can't afford to splash that sort of cash.

My thoughts exactly. Surely no-one expected it to stay below 450?!
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.

Apparently.

techno-terminator

Link Posted 18/03/2010 - 13:44
Now at 547 with 20 hours to go
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs

Mike-P

Link Posted 18/03/2010 - 14:13
He has tried to sell it twice before.(didn't reach reserve)
Text from other auction.

Reason for Sale:

My girlfriends Car has died and as a result, i need to purchase another vehicle like an mpv or similar so i need the cash, as i dont have enough money to purchase one at present.

The deal is for the camera i purchased in dec last year, and ive used only 2500 shutter releases since purchase.

i have since then purchased an extra lion d190 and a UV filter which has been on the lens since the day i got it, so no dust, scratches, or marks on the lens, the sensor is emaculate, as its never been disatatched from the camera from day one. so it has no way of getting dust in there.

I'm very very carefull with my camera, and i fetish about the smallest things, you really are buying a mint camera, it takes amazing shots as you probably already now, and has had the firmware upgrade to 1.3

The Camera has had protective films over the 2 screens from day one, as its one of my pet hates when buying gear, to have scratches on things, when it could have been avoided.

The list is as follows:

CASH ONLY SALE as this item needs to be collected

1 x k7 body with the kit lens which performs very well at f3.5 to f22 with a focal range of 18-55mm

2 x lion d190 battries

1 x Sandic Extreme 30mbs a sec sdhc card 4GB

1 x 8GB transcend class 6 sdhc card

1 x wall charger direct plugin for lion D190

1 x battery operated condensor mic that plugs into the camera (not pentax) made by shure

1 x thin strap (pentax)

it takes great video, and the still image quality is emence, the camera does well in most situations with the kit lens, but to complete the kit it could benifit from a 300mm f2.1 to be more versitile.

I can upload pictures that i have taken my self in both raw and jpeg if needed other then the ones that i put on here already.

Bad bits

No box...lol..we have a puppy and he found it highly exciting one night to eat my box-charger lead-and manual..Camera was stored away (HOW ANGRY!!!)

I keep the boxes for everything , and pride myself on the fact that i can always put my hand on the boxes when i sell things...im getting angry writing this...oh...thats better so no questions about the box or original charger, leads or whatnot, this sale is for the camera and what i have mentioned here.

If i find a box online somewhere i will buy and add it to the auction or foward it on...

Warrenty, i dont have the warrenty card as i couldnt make out the numbers on the mush he spat out, so is sold with a aftermarket warrenty to cover the camera up to 2k with a replace old for new feature, and accidental damge and theft, this will be transfered over to new owner, and costs 3.52 a month (its a good service too very helpfull)

I am selling this camera at a buy it now of 600.00 and thats the cheapest on here with a lens and 2 battries and cards, the one 4gb cost me 29.99 on its own

i will bundle the camera with a copy of adobe masters suite, photomatrix, which are good editions to the camera and productivity.

PLEASE NOTE IM NOT SENDING THIS CAMERA OVER THE COUNTRY WITH ANYBODY POSTAL WISE, THEY ARE USELESS AND I DONT WANT TO BE CLAIMING FOR A LOST CAMERA IN ACTION WHILST IN POST

CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY NO PAYPAL

THAT WAY I CAN SHOW YOU THE CAMERA AND MAKE SURE YOUR HAPPY WITH IT
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.