Just joined the family

jonnymcq
Posted 28/12/2013 - 20:46 Link
Hi there . Just joined tonight . Got my first medium format film 645n.

Been a full frame canon user for years and now moving to a new Richness of photography .

Love landscape and taking pictures of my clan

Thx Jonny
Jonny mcq
www.left-I.com
G1DRP
Posted 28/12/2013 - 21:18 Link
I've moved from DSLR to medium format too.

Enjoy yours!
Cheers,

Ian
Stuey
Posted 28/12/2013 - 22:24 Link
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
AndrewA
Posted 29/12/2013 - 11:05 Link
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
brishane
Posted 29/01/2014 - 07:42 Link
I'm also new in this forum and I'm looking forward for interesting conversation with other members. I'm planning to take short photography course once I have time because I love to capture extra-ordinary moments and places.
Dariusz
Posted 29/01/2014 - 12:58 Link
Welcome! Would love to see some outcomes of your work with the medium format soon
Edited by Dariusz: 29/01/2014 - 13:01
gtis
Posted 29/01/2014 - 18:27 Link
Welcome to the forum
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo