just arrived, hello everybody!
Posted 29/09/2010 - 22:03
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum's, hope you can gain, and give useful advice here.
Posted 30/09/2010 - 01:47
Link
Hi, welcome to the forum. Ah film, though I still miss it, I do and you will, love digital.
Cheers,
Stephen
Cheers,
Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
Posted 30/09/2010 - 09:12
Link
Hi, and welcome to the forum
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 01/10/2010 - 12:59
Link
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of support here and I think a bit of bias toward Pentax! Of course!
There are many threads that will help you along on this site to help you choose the "right" digital for your specific intended uses.
Here is a site that is very helpful too:
link (dpreview)
Good luck!
Ron
There are many threads that will help you along on this site to help you choose the "right" digital for your specific intended uses.
Here is a site that is very helpful too:
link (dpreview)
Good luck!
Ron
K-7 User, Pentax Me Super, Pentax K1000
Sigma 10-20MM Ultra Wide
18-55WR
Tamron 70-300
AF540FGZ Flash & AF360FZG Flash
Sigma 10-20MM Ultra Wide
18-55WR
Tamron 70-300
AF540FGZ Flash & AF360FZG Flash
Posted 04/10/2010 - 04:50
Link
Hi there, and welcome to the forum
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


15 posts
16 years
I'm a young pentax user and I love my Spotmatics and my MK systems....
my sweety? it's my little mx with her pancake 40/2.8 KM
I haven't got a DSLR yet, so here I am, hoping to receive a lot of support before buying...