Introduction

Adam
Posted 29/09/2010 - 17:40 Link
Hi folks, I'm a new poster but long time lurker. Bought my K200d in Jan 09 and have been totally hooked on all things DSLR/Pentax since then. I've found this forum an invaluable source of information in recent months and thought it was about time I joined in - so here I am!

I plan to participate more actively from now on. I need to keep improving to justify k5 upgrade once prices come down next year!
Cheers, Adam
Body: K5
Flash: AF-360
Primes: Pentax DA 35 f 2.4, Pentax DA*55, DFA 100 Macro
Zooms: Sigma 10-20 f 4-5.6, DA 17-70, DA 18-135, DA 55-300, Sigma 50-150mm f 2.8 (Mk 2)
JohnX
Posted 29/09/2010 - 17:57 Link
Welcome!

So how do you feel now you've 'come out of the closet'?
tomkeet
Posted 29/09/2010 - 18:12 Link
Hi and welcome.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
Adam
Posted 29/09/2010 - 18:28 Link
Thanks. Feels like a weight off my shoulders John - should have come out of that closet months ago!
Cheers, Adam
Body: K5
Flash: AF-360
Primes: Pentax DA 35 f 2.4, Pentax DA*55, DFA 100 Macro
Zooms: Sigma 10-20 f 4-5.6, DA 17-70, DA 18-135, DA 55-300, Sigma 50-150mm f 2.8 (Mk 2)
JForeigner
Posted 29/09/2010 - 19:16 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum.

G
Armed with a K3, some M, A, FA, DA, and star lens. With an eye open for "just one more lens".

My PPG link
StephenLewis
Posted 29/09/2010 - 19:56 Link
Great to have you "out" amongst us Adam. Now, how about some picture posts and seriously, great to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
Adam
Posted 29/09/2010 - 20:16 Link
Thanks Stephen. I will post some photos soon, I promise (cue sweaty palms...)!
Cheers, Adam
Body: K5
Flash: AF-360
Primes: Pentax DA 35 f 2.4, Pentax DA*55, DFA 100 Macro
Zooms: Sigma 10-20 f 4-5.6, DA 17-70, DA 18-135, DA 55-300, Sigma 50-150mm f 2.8 (Mk 2)
Stuey
Posted 29/09/2010 - 20:45 Link
Hello and Welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
CoDa
Posted 29/09/2010 - 21:46 Link
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Colin

“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)


[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
i-Berg
Posted 30/09/2010 - 09:07 Link
G'day and welcome Adam - sweaty palms not needed here . It's pretty constructive and supportive, and provides learning opportunities galore.
Adam
Posted 30/09/2010 - 12:17 Link
Thanks all - look forward to improving my skills and enjoying the interaction on the forum.
Cheers, Adam
Body: K5
Flash: AF-360
Primes: Pentax DA 35 f 2.4, Pentax DA*55, DFA 100 Macro
Zooms: Sigma 10-20 f 4-5.6, DA 17-70, DA 18-135, DA 55-300, Sigma 50-150mm f 2.8 (Mk 2)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo